Carpenter – Residential Construction
Lawson Engineering and Development Services Ltd. is looking to add career-minded
individuals to our dynamic and growing organization. We are currently working on projects in Salmon Arm and surrounding area and are looking to add a carpenter for residential construction projects to our team. Wages depending on experience.
The ideal candidate would possess the following characteristics:
• Vast knowledge of construction industry practices;
• Competent in all major areas of residential construction including: Foundations, Framing, Interior Finishing, Exterior Finishing, ETC;
• Ability to work well in team environment and take direction as required
• Consider safety and a safe working environment to be a top priority
• Strong planning, organizing and problem-solving skills
• Site supervision and reading blue prints.
Qualifications Education: Successful completion of the 4th year of the Carpenter Apprenticeship Program Experience: Minimum 5 years of related work experience *or an equivalent combination of experience, training and education
• Physically able to complete tasks required by a carpenter
• Provide your own hand tools
• Reliable transportation to and from work